Patients who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis usually experience pain on the underside of the foot. It is one of the most common cause of heel pain in adults. It can occur in both feet and is most commonly experienced in men and women over 40 years. Patients will often display some of the following symptoms:-
- Pain under the heel
- Noticeably more uncomfortable with the first few steps out of bed.
- Pain eases as the patient walks more
- Pain increasing towards the end of the day
- Pain worse after inactivity sitting or laying
- Tenderness on the bottom of the foot